Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Advice to College

If I were hired by my college to "revamp" their social media, I would first create a central hub promoting central, easy access to all students. I would link all social media (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter...) accounts to this page ad organize them by purpose--namely, by student organizations, career center, school departments, campus events, and important dates. I would then divide this central hub into different functional sections. There would be a rotating panel on the side with the main current event from each organization and easy directions for students in need of recreational assistance.

I would lead a petition to install new screens in each building highlighting the rotating panel reflected on the website.

1 comment:

  1. I find this to be an extremely wonderful idea. All student within classes or majors or clubs, or any types of affiliation should have access to one another. Whether it is for help or for gaining advice from someone who is a step ahead of you.

    ReplyDelete